Charles E. Falco, Jr. MSFS, CAS, CDS, CFS, CIS, CSS, CTS, BCA, BCE, BCM, RFC
When you know your clients as individuals and you care about their future, you don't let the lack of proper planning or fluctuating markets destroy their dreams without stepping in and saying, "We need to do something different." We at Limerick Financial Group believe that taking the time to do the appropriate planning and the proper funding of the plan will protect your assets in the long run and is considered the most important part of our job.
We strive to minimize losses in years when the market turns down and equal or outperform the market in good years. This is where Limerick Financial Group’s planning and risk mitigation investment programs come into play.
Limerick Financial Group is a Financial Planning and Investment Management Firm. We work exclusively on a fee-basis. This approach takes commissions out of the equation and helps ensure that you receive objective advice that fits your individual needs and situation. It also means that we are here for you and provide ongoing advice for your plan.
Our planning and investment management services are personalized. We strive to know our clients and create plans that fit who they are and their specific financial situation. We are risk adverse. Our clients don't like to lose money. Neither do we. At the same time, we believe there are opportunities to profit in every market environment. Our investment approaches actively seek those opportunities.
At Limerick Financial Group, we are not afraid of change. Financial markets are continually changing. Asset classes and investment styles cycle in and out of favor. Economies evolve, new technologies emerge, governments and people make mistakes. Our plans update and change in real time in response to the market. This belief is a critical difference between Limerick Financial Group and traditional industry practice.
Charles E. Falco, Jr. Professional Credentials
- Master of Science in Financial Services – Institute of Business and Finance
- Bachelor 's Degree in Business Administration/Marketing – Temple University
- Associate's Degree in General Studies Accounting – Montgomery County Community College
- NASD Series 6 – 1984
- NASAA Series 63 – 1984
- NASAA Series 65 – 2006
- Certified Funds Specialist (CFS) - Institute of Business and Finance 1998
- Certified Annuity Specialist (CAS) - Institute of Business and Finance 2004
- Certified Divorce Specialist (CDS) - Institute of Business and Finance 2023
- Certified Income Specialist (CIS) - Institute of Business and Finance 2023
- Certified Social Security Specialist (CSS) - Institute of Business and Finance 2023
- Certified Tax Specialist (CTS) - Institute of Business and Finance 2022
- Board Certified in Annuities (BCA) - Institute of Business and Finance 2004
- Board Certified Estate Planner (BCE) - Institute of Business and Finance 2003
- Board Certified in Mutual Funds (BCM) - Institute of Business and Finance 1998
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC) 1998
- Life, Health, Accident Property & Casualty (PA) 1984